SR GROUP CO LLC is operating in Azerbaijan since 12.12.2012. The Group activities spread to the sectors of medicine, construction, distributorship of electronic appliances and automobiles within the borders of Azerbaijan.
Position: Business Development Specialist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, English, Russian languages
- At least 5 years in sales & marketing global brands
- Experience with independent work assignments regarding quote management to customer acquisition.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements regarding the Retail, Constructions and Healthcare.
- Willingness to travel and to work in a global team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams and be on own assignments.
- Proven of outstanding sales records with solution/project/proposal sales environments.
- Proven excellent analysis and reporting skills.
- Ownership of Marketing activity across the Group, from initial strategy through to execution and reporting
- Work across online channels including Social, Content, Email/CRM
- With the support of the MD, act as the marketing lead to senior stakeholders, updating and reporting on campaign success
- Support in coordination of events and sponsorship opportunities
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for a company in any assigned markets.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the success for performance and development of the new and potential customers
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFQ/RFP response and execution starting from quote to acquisition.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to [email protected] with reference ” Business Development Specialist” in the email subject line.