We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets;
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout;
- Create and publish engaging content on social media, website and local pages of partner channels;
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency;
- Optimize content according to SEO;
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics;
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic;
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection);
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Content manager;
- Hands on experience with MS Office;
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing;
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Experience with social media;
- Excellent writing skills in Azerbaijani;
- Attention to detail;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- BSc degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
Please send your CV to [email protected] by indicating the position title (Content manager ) in the subject line of your email.